These versatile toe covers utilize thin, elastic, brushed lining for comfort and have a durable PU coating for moisture protection. Features - Windproof softshell fabric with water-repellent coating - 3D-cut toe box matches the contours of cycling shoes - Specifically designed for road shoes - Toe area reinforced for durability Material - Main fabric: 50% Polyester, 26% Polyamide, 9% Elastane, 8% Rubber, 7% Chloroprene Rubber (Polyurethane breathable windproofing & Water repellency)
Redesigned this year to absorb even more sweat, this headband is a miracle in high-effort hot weather situations. - P.R.O. Transfer fabric provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - Outside: 70% polyester 27% polyester 3% elastane - Inside: 65% polyester 23% polyester 12% elastane
Keeping your head warm is critical to staying comfortable in extreme cold, and the Balaclava does just that while offering versatility. The scuba-style hood fits under your helmet, and can adjust for full- or partial face coverage. Or convert it into a neck warmer, so as conditions change, you can keep going. The back of the hood even has a hidden slit for long-hair compatibility.
Whenever the temperatures start to drop, slip Giro's Merino Winter Cap into your jersey pocket. It's made of Merino wool that breathes and keeps you warm whether it's dry or wet. This cap is also thin enough to fit under a helmet, has ear flaps that can be folded up or down depending on conditions, and comes with a reinforced brim to keep the rain and sun out of your eyes.
Giant's 3D Knee Warmers are great for cooler mornings and long descents. They're made from quick-drying ThermTextura fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
•Warm and quick drying ThermTextura fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight •3D ergonomic cut enhances fit and comfort •Reflective accents enhance visibility in low light condition •6-inch ankle zipper
Giant's ThermTextura Skull Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides and even protects your ears. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece-lined interior for insulation. - Under helmet skull cap for winter - ThermTextura Thermo fleece on the inner side - Also covers the ears and provide extra warmth
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
$20.00 - $21.00
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- Warm Up And Recover Faster - Enhances Exercise Efficiency By Stabilizing Lower Leg Muscles - Improves Circulation And Delays Fatigue - Comfortable Seamless Design - Quick Drying - UPF Sun Protection
- Protextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - Thermtextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
ILLUMINATE THE WAY. Comfort, visibility and protection from the elements. You get it all with our innovative Illume Series. Each piece features reflective details, so you remain visible in low-light situations. Features - High-visibility yellow with reflective logo and details increase visibility - ThermTextura inner fabric keeps you warm while transferring moisture away from the skin - Silicone gel gripper keeps the cuff secure and in place - 3D ergonomic fit - UPF 40+
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- ThermTextura fabric - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
Page 1 of 1