Topeak's Joe Blow Sprint quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable aluminum barrel, a sturdy steel base, a tight-sealing aluminum thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves and an oversized, padded handle. And, the easy-to-read, top-mounted gauge lets you dial in the perfect pressure every time!
This clever dual-gauge floor pump was exclusively designed for low pressure Fat-Bike tires and moderate pressure MTB tires. A massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than a standard floor pump and delivers large air volume to fill oversized tires quickly. A 30 psi (2 bar) gauge shows precise low pressure for Fat-Bike tires while the 75 psi (5 bar) gauge shows higher pressures for MTB tires. An air release button on the TwinHead™ allows for fine-tuning pressure.
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
Get back on the road fast with Control Blast 0. Featuring a reversible head for Presta & Schrader with a valve knob which unwinds to apply just the right amount of pressure. Features - Easy fill rate control knob - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Alloy construction - Head only (cartridge not included) - Compatible with threaded cartridges
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
- 1.25" gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle - Reversible head for Presta or Schrader - 120 PSI Max
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
$61.00 - $65.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Giant tire levers
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
High Pressure Shock Pumps to maintain your shock and seat post air pressure. - Max. pressure 350PSI covers all shocks (350PSI is the max psi on DPS and DPX2) - Durable stainless swivel pump head (UP-SA) allows for pump to access shocks where linkages would get in the way with a traditional pump head - 6063 alum barrel and handle - Micro-adjust 2-3 PSI air-bleeder - Foldable hose
Crank Brothers' Gem Pump packs a powerful punch for its small size and low weight. It'll inflate your tires to 130psi quickly with its dual-piston design. Plus, its aluminum barrel and high-volume/high-pressure (off-road/road tires) settings make inflation easy. The Gem fits Schrader and Presta valves, too.
Featuring a universal Presta/Schrader head and large analog gauge. Details - Large, stable steel base and tube - Universal Presta/Schrader head - Ergonomic handle with hidden needle & inflator - Large analog gauge in base - Extended hose length Specs - Pressure: 160 psi / 11 Bar - Warranty: 5 Years
- Easy fill rate control knob. - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system. - Aluminum. - Includes 1 16g threaded CO2 cartridge.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- CNC machined aluminum barrel provides a strong, durable body with best-in-class design - Extendable hose with threaded valve help user pump easily and confidently - Roller system valve head eliminates the need to twist the pump as user threads onto the valve - 160psi rating
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Liv seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Giant's Control Blast 1 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves, a cartridge sleeve, and a 16-gram CO2 threaded cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
Giant's Control Blast 16 gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam padded cartridge provides insulation
Giant's Control Blast 16-gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam-padded cartridge provides insulation
Giant's Control Blast 2 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves and a 16-gram threaded CO2 cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
- Foam padded cartridge provides insulation - Large volume makes filling big tires quick and easy
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
INSTANT SOLUTION Efficiency and convenience are two key feature that Giant mini pump pursuit. The Control Mini+ pump with several refined technologies from handle material to inner structure design, provide you immediately inflate solution. Features - Durable alloy barrel - Tactal off-road grip handle design and comfort - Longer stroke design creates more volume per pump - Extendable hose with a threaded valve for Presta and Schrader use - 120psi Max pressure - Includes mounting bracket
Giant's Control Mini CO2 Pump boasts a lightweight aluminum barrel that doubles as a micro-sized pump and CO2 inflator. It holds two CO2 cartridges when attached to your bike with the mount, handles all valve types, and pumps up to 120psi into your tires.
- Rotatable 1.25” gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle design - High Pressure/High Volume switchable system - Fold out foot pad for fast, stable inflation - Roller System valve head eliminates twisting while threading onto valve - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
Giant's Control Mini MTB+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel that's a large diameter so that it can pump up even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose that makes pumping easier, hides inside for a clean look, and works on all valve types.
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
Page 1 of 2 Next page