Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain.
- Usage: All Mountain / Enduro
- Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud
- TCS Light/High Grip: 947g, Gravity DNA compound
- TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound
- TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1151g, Dual DNA compound
- TCS Tough/High Grip: 1141g, Gravity DNA compound
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.
|Black / TCS Slash Guard/TriTec High Grip / 29 x 2.50||714401107663||W010-0766||WTB41533063E|