The SLR 1 65 WheelSystems are lightweight, aero carbon wheels that deliver premium aero gains to all riders. Featuring a 65mm deep rim profile with a contemporary 22.4mm inner width, SLR 1 65 WheelSystems not only provide aerodynamic benefits but also better support for today's higher volume tires. With hookless rim design and optimized carbon layup to ensure robust structure with minimal weight, as well as low friction hubs and Dynamic Balanced Lacing technology to maintain maximum power efficiency, the SLR 1 65 and SLR 1 65 Disc offer riders maximum aero efficiency with no weight penalty.
- Hookless rim design enhances overall durability and offers a wider inner rim width without adding weight
- Optimized carbon layup features high tensile strength carbon fiber placed at the most crucial points to provide stiff, compliant, and lightweight wheels
- Low friction hub with precision machined internals eliminates excessive bearing load, reducing bearing friction, lowering rolling resistance, and minimizing power loss
- Dynamic Balanced Lacing (DBL) ensures spokes are set for optimal tension when pedaling, resulting in enhanced durability and transmission efficiency
- The enlarged DBL hub flange increases spoke bracing angles, boosting overall torsional, transmissional, and lateral stiffness for better power transfer
- Giant's proprietary High Glass Transition Temperature (Tg) resin enhances the rim's overall durability and braking performance
- 65mm deep aero rim profile with a 22.4mm inner width offers better support for today's higher volume road tires and minimizes aerodynamic loss
|Rim||Carbon Hookless Clincher|
|Hub||Giant Low Friction Alloy|
|Inner Rim Width||22.4mm|
|Outer Rim Width||26mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|100mm QR / Black / 700c||04713250007182||350000239||GNT35581918L|